1. What is the minimum age to participate?
18 years old and above.
2. Can I register as a team? Is there a limit to the number of members in a team?
Yes, you can register as a team. No limit for members to join in 1 team.
3. I have registered my team. How do I get my team mates to join?
The invitation link to join your team is available on your profile page. Share that link with your friends to get them to join.
4. What details do I need to provide for registration?
Full Name (as per ID), IC/Passport Number, Email Address, Phone Number, Age, Date of Birth, T-Shirt Size, Health Conditions, Emergency Contact Person and Emergency Contact Number.
5. What is the measurement of the t-shirt size?
Please refer to this page for T-Shirt Sizing.
6. How much is the registration fee?
Early Bird Prices: Elite – RM159, Advanced – RM119
Normal Prices: Elite – RM199, Advanced – RM159
7. How do I pay the registration fee?
After submit your registration details, you will be redirected to your profile page. You can pay by credit / debit card using the Pay with iPay88 or Braintree button on the top of this page.
8. How do I know if my registration is successful?
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have registered and successfully completed your payment.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail or Spam Mail folder. If it is not there either, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Do I need to print out the confirmation email or proof of payment?
No. Go green. Just bring along your IC or Passport for verification purpose on the event day will do.
10. Is there any race pack collection?
Yes. Details to follow.
11. What do I need to bring during the event day?
Please bring along your IC or Passport for verification purpose. Prepare gloves to wear and a spare change of clothes.
12. What do I need to prepare for the race?
Prepare to get hot, get wet, get dirty, get fun and get amazed at what you can achieve!
13. I have registered but I’m not able to attend the event now. Can I get someone else to substitute me?
All admission passes are NON-DEFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and/or NON-DEFERRABLE.
14. What time should I arrive before my wave start time?
It is best to arrive at least 90 minutes before your wave start time for registration and gear up.
15. What if I’m late?
You will be arranged to start the race only after the last wave.
16. Will I get disqualified if I can’t complete all the obstacles?
No. But we encourage you to go through all the obstacles. Just don’t give up and stay till the end!
17. If I register as a team, must I complete the race together with all my team members?
Yes, leave no one behind.
18. Will there be lockers or storage space for my belongings?
Yes, baggage drop area is available.
19. Will there be water stations and first aid or medic available?
Yes, water stations and first aid or medic will be positioned and available throughout the race route. Race marshals will also be available around to assist if any help in need.
20. Will there be showers or toilets available?
Yes, showers and toilets will be available.